Re: Options for using LilyPond in an Android app

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: Options for using LilyPond in an Android app
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 22:15:51 +0100

On 31/07/16 19:22, David Kastrup wrote:

>> > Well, I thought Kansas WAS a city.
> Well, there may be a few minuscule towns named "Kansas", but the
> "proper" Kansas is a state.  You were probably thinking of Kansas City.

Well, if you're going to be pedantic, the figures for London are
completely wrong as well. I believe the population of the City of London
is in the low thousands. The figure in your web-page is for Greater
London, most of which is not London at all ... :-)

>> > And the city boundaries are well big - although most of it is land
>> > earmarked for development, and is actually pretty rural - not even
>> > suburbs.
> Uh, what?

Yes!

As I understand it, the official city boundary extends far beyond the
built up area. Weird I know, but ... Dunno where I picked up on that,
but it wouldn't surprise me if it was when I visited my aunt and cousins
who live there.

Cheers,
Wol