Re: PATCHES: Countdown for June 6th

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: PATCHES: Countdown for June 6th
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 09:07:50 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Eble" <address@hidden>
To: "Daniel Eble" <address@hidden>
Cc: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 10:45 PM

Thanks.  Is there a good reason not to let the git-cl upload script
set the status to Started?
I think I see in allura_issues.py where it would have to be done, and I have a reasonable guess how to do it. If there is no reason that setting the status to Started for an existing issue would be in
convenient, I’ll give it a try.

I believe I’ve fixed it with the git-formatted patch attached to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4888/ .

What is the protocol for making changes to git-cl? Is anyone willing to take it from here?
—
Dan

If you create a pull request on github, I accept it and the changes can then be pulled by users.

--
Phil Holmes