Re: Move Callback_wrapper class to separate file and simplify (issue 294

From: dak
Subject: Re: Move Callback_wrapper class to separate file and simplify (issue 294390043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 07:36:07 -0700

On 2016/04/28 14:22:00, Carl wrote:
LGTM.  Looks like it is clarifying and simplifying things, and might
even help
us with Guile2 migration.

Actually, it's mostly preparatory work to pull the Acknowledger
structures out from C++ (and pointer-to-member stuff that has no equal
representation in Scheme engravers) and into Scheme.  Which would allow
unifying the data flow of C++ and Scheme engravers (currently, Scheme
engravers acknowledge everything and then sort it out manually).

I don't see it helping with Guile2.  The main advantage for me is that
Callback_wrapper now only does one thing without meddling in the
internals of other classes.

https://codereview.appspot.com/294390043/