Re: Current work on engravers

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Current work on engravers
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 12:14:19 +0200

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

>> Il giorno gio 21 apr 2016 alle 10:47, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha
>> scritto:
>>>
>>> Works
>>> and everything, but since I've been locked out of git-cl temporarily by
>>> some Ubuntu Xenial library incompatibility, I've continued work offline.
>>

>> Can't you use LilyDev until Ubuntu fixes the incompatibility?
>>

> Or would it make sense someone else with working git-cl would upload
> patches for you (from formated patches or from the branch)?

Well, I mailed a trivial unrelated patch to the list (one not likely to
need much comment or work) on the theory that this temporary workflow
change might work out.  At any rate, I'm hoping that this problem will
catch up eventually with other Rietveld users in a better position to
find a fix.  I don't think it will persist long enough that it makes
much sense for me to get acquainted with virtual environments (and I
don't have enough free disk space anyway).  If I'm proven wrong here,
I might need to change my approach.