Re: git-cl problem?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: git-cl problem?
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 23:53:29 +0200

James Lowe <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello David,
>
>>    File "/usr/local/tmp/git-cl/upload.py", line 1220, in UploadBaseFiles
>>      print t.get(timeout=60)
>>    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/multiprocessing/pool.py", line 567, in get
>>      raise self._value
>> urllib2.URLError: <urlopen error [Errno -2] Name or service not known>
>> address@hidden:/usr/local/tmp/lilypond$
>>
>> currently.  Anybody else with similar problems?
>>
>> Note that the issue is created, it's just when trying to upload the
>> "base versions" of the files that git-cl (or upload.py?) bombs out.
>>
> I am not seeing this problem - I was able to create a ticket and
> upload to Rietveld.
>
> I am using Fedora 20-whatever the current version is (4?) with
> whatever version of Gnome is on this - I think 3.18 or something like
> that and python 2.7.11 (if that matters).

Ubuntu GNOME here, 16.04 nonfinal version.  I'll work on top of the
current refactored branch to finish the actual functionality, then post
a set of patches to the list if I don't manage an upload.  Basically the
Rietveld upload of the raw patch itself works, but when it tries
transmitting the "base version" of the files, it bombs out.  So you can
look at the raw patch at Rietveld but not at the individual file
differences.