Re: Newbie contributor seeking a mentor

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Newbie contributor seeking a mentor
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 12:42:09 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Jacobowitz" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 3:25 AM
Subject: Newbie contributor seeking a mentor

Hi, I'm interested in contributing to Lilypond but I could use some
direction in starting out. How can I get in touch with a mentor?

I have some C++ and Python experience, and I've been using Lilypond off and
on for about 4 years now. So far I've set up LilyDev and built lilypond
from the source.

Thanks,
Bryan Jacobowitz

We don't really do 1:1 mentoring now. However, this list is fairly active and is probably the best way to be "mentored" - ask here and it's likely someone will chime in with some help.

--
Phil Holmes