Re: LilyDev 4.1 released

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: LilyDev 4.1 released
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 10:01:52 +0200

Il giorno sab 9 apr 2016 alle 0:26, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> ha scritto:
-    add ~/bin to PATH (for lilypond binaries)
Doesn't the new LilyDev use an out-of-tree build and recommend against
installing so that we have the binaries in ~/lilypond-git/build/bin?

Actually, I meant the binaries of the packages uploaded to lilypond.org, not the binary compiled by a contributor. A contributor might want to install older versions in order to compare the output/behaviour of different LilyPond versions. ~/bin is the default path when you install the .sh package as regular user.