Re: Issue tracker login

From: James
Subject: Re: Issue tracker login
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 10:54:26 +0000

Greg

On 24/12/15 10:36, Greg wrote:
> Could I please request a login to the issue tracker? I have sent a few patches
> to the bug-lilypond list, but I'm just trying to get git-cl up and running
> instead.
>
> I'm not subscribed to the lilypond-devel list as most discussions are way over
> my head! I hope this won't be a problem. Happy to subscribe if it is.
>
> Thanks, Greg.

Yes you should subscribe to dev if only because this is where the patch
testing announcements get sent so you can see if someone has commented
on your Patch or where you patch is in terms of testing/review/push
schedule.

Hopefully one of the other Devs (Trevor or Phil) can talk to you about
getting permissions to add issues to the tracker.

Regards

James