Re: Improve beam count handling with subdivided beams (issue 276560043 b

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Improve beam count handling with subdivided beams (issue 276560043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 21:31:08 +0100

Am 22.12.2015 um 20:51 schrieb Carl Sorensen:
> Copy the snippet to Documentation/snippets/new.
>
> Remove the machine-generated header.
>
> Make your changes.
>
> Submit the patch.

OK, that is more or less what I did (in patch set 2).
The only thing that is left for me to update is *not* to include the
modified file in Documentation/snippets (which was modified by makelsr.py).

So basically I can simply remove the changes to that file from my patch
and upload it again, isn't it?

Urs