Re: Improve beam count handling with subdivided beams (issue 276560043 b

From: git
Subject: Re: Improve beam count handling with subdivided beams (issue 276560043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 00:59:40 +0000

Thanks for the comments, changes uploaded.

https://codereview.appspot.com/276560043/diff/1/Documentation/snippets/new/subdividing-beams.ly
File Documentation/snippets/new/subdividing-beams.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/276560043/diff/1/Documentation/snippets/new/subdividing-beams.ly#newcode7
Documentation/snippets/new/subdividing-beams.ly:7: \version "2.19.34"