Re: Doc: NR add @knownissues for Percent Repeats (issue 250530043 by add

From: dak
Subject: Re: Doc: NR add @knownissues for Percent Repeats (issue 250530043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:52:59 +0000

On 2015/07/22 11:30:55, Dan Eble wrote:
I noticed last week that Lilypond does not follow Gould's advice that
the first
occurrence of the repeated material and the percent symbols should not
be
interrupted by line breaks.  (Sorry I don't have my copy with me to
cite a
page.)  I've had higher priorities than creating a bug report, but
since you're
adding known issues, I thought I'd mention it.

That's not a "known issue" since there is nothing precluding us from
changing it.  We don't add bugs or design decisions to "known issues"
unless there are good reasons to expect the problem to persist for a
long time.

https://codereview.appspot.com/250530043/