Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:14:25 +0200

Il giorno dom 19 lug 2015 alle 9:40, James Lowe <address@hidden> ha scritto:
OK so after all that, what can we do *today* to improve what the front
page of the website looks like *now* without (for now) worrying about
CSS and using different web tools and fretting over things that have
not yet happened; but sinply using the tools we have today and now

this requires changing texinfo and a bit of CSS:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2015-07/msg00051.html

a slider of examples, instead of a long list (as the current examples page), would be nice but it requires more work on CSS