Anything wrong with patchy-staging?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Anything wrong with patchy-staging?
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 18:07:15 +0200

Issue 4475 has been pushed about 3.5h ago to staging.  I thought we had
a Patchy-staging run about every 2 hours?  Does this mean that there has
been a failure?

Problem is that I'm likely off in about an hour, and if I start a
Patchy-staging run now, it will not be finished before I am gone.  And
I'd like to push my remaining issues to staging anyway but would prefer
not having to rebase everything in case the current staging _is_ rotten.

So is there anything worth noting concerning the current state of
staging and/or Patchy?

Thanks