Re: Auto_change_iterator: move some state from C++ to Scheme (issue 2484

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Auto_change_iterator: move some state from C++ to Scheme (issue 248470043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 10:25:51 +0000

On 2015/07/03 00:54:27, Dan Eble wrote:
On 2015/07/02 12:36:04, Dan Eble wrote:
> I haven't yet reached an understanding of what should be done about
> make-non-relative-music.

After some testing, I understand that make-non-relative-music should
have been
used within \autochange.  I've posted a patch in
https://codereview.appspot.com/250170043/ .  Thanks for finding that
defect,
Thomas.

Too much honor. I only observed an unused variable.

Because I don't know C++ I can't review this part of the patch.
The remarks about license etc should be inserted now or I'll do it with
the proposed follow up to issue 4465.

Otherwise LGTM

https://codereview.appspot.com/248470043/