Re: Auto_change_iterator no longer creates staff contexts itself. They a

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Auto_change_iterator no longer creates staff contexts itself. They are created in scheme. (issue 249970043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 12:21:57 +0000

On 2015/07/02 12:15:37, Dan Eble wrote:
On 2015/07/02 10:45:49, dak wrote:

https://codereview.appspot.com/249970043/diff/1/ly/music-functions-init.ly#newcode189
> ly/music-functions-init.ly:189: \context Staff = "down" \with {
> Why not \with { \clef "bass" } instead?  Should not squeeze this
kind of
change
> without Patchy, but at least consider it for the next iteration of
your
ongoing
> work.

(sigh) Yes; good advice is always appreciated.  Since Thomas already
offered to
add the optional context mod arguments to \autochange, maybe he would
be willing
to act on this suggestion at the same time.  Thomas?

I'll do, if it's ok for David.
Though, as said before I'll postpone it until your other patches for
autochangescm are through

https://codereview.appspot.com/249970043/