Lilypond output to Libreoffice 5.0

From: Walter
Subject: Lilypond output to Libreoffice 5.0
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:04:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I have been using OOoLilypond with Libreoffice for quite some time. I have
tested the extension with LibreofficeDev 5.0 and the following error showed
up: "com.star.comp.Writer.TextDocument: document type not supported by
OOoLilypond" (System: Win 7 x64).

It seems that the API has changed and the extension will become obsolete. I
would greatly appreciate if you could release another version of the
OOoLilypond extension.

Otherwise you will have to update this webpage:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/lilypond-output-in-other-programs#inserting-lilypond-output-into-openoffice-and-libreoffice

Thanks
Walter