Re: Ghostscript 9.15

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Ghostscript 9.15
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 05:39:12 +0100 (CET)

>   linux-64: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64 bit
>     ligatured pdf is generated.
>
>   linux-x86: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 32 bit (minimal install, no GUI, console only)
>     non-ligatured pdf is generated.

Ah, this is surprising, since up to now exactly the opposite behaviour
was reported (this is, working on 32bit and failing on 64bit).

I still suspect a Pango bug that has probably been fixed in the not
too distant past.  What version are you using?  Can you upgrade to the
most recent one?  On my 32bit GNU/Linux I use a quite recent git
version of Pango, which should behave identically to the last release
(1.36.8), and everything's just fine.

    Werner