Re: Google Summer of Code 2015

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2015
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:03:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi David G.,

Here are a couple of suggestions:

On "SXML parser" I think what you want to say is GUILE's SXML module:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/SXML.html#SXML

In relation to Frescobaldi's partial MusicXML export, I would say "my
project aims to improve upon this approach" rather than "change" it.

In the conclusion you mention "observe the next steps for MusicXML import"
which is a little unclear.  Maybe say something like your export work will
be helpful for future work on a more robust import feature that can import
MusicXML directly to LilyPond's internal scheme data structures.

Cheers,
-Paul