Re: Patch for issue 3882: stencils with stroke-thickness set to zero (is

From: luk . pietsch
Subject: Re: Patch for issue 3882: stencils with stroke-thickness set to zero (issue 201520044 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:53:18 +0000

On 2015/03/03 18:34:24, J_lowe wrote:
It seems to me that from the email thread on the lists this patch
still needs
some work.

James

Not that I'm aware; have I missed something? The thread where we were
discussing further revisions the other day was about a different patch,
the one about flagged/hollow crotchets. That's quite independent from
this one. The one issue that came up with regard to this one was dak's
suggestion from 25 February about how to state the conditional more
efficiently, and I implemented that with my revision from 2015-02-26
16:56:55.

Lukas

https://codereview.appspot.com/201520044/