Re: Let \time in mid-measure work without warning in some cases (issue 1

From: dak
Subject: Re: Let \time in mid-measure work without warning in some cases (issue 143450043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 06:49:08 +0000

On 2014/09/28 06:33:12, dak wrote:

Uh, to answer your question: easy way: probably not really.  But if
you make an
extra issue "Make \tweak work on \time", your current code will
magically create
the warning pointing to the source as a side effect.

Tell you what: that change is probably 20 lines of mostly boilerplate
code if one knows what one is doing.  I'm willing to do that if somebody
else volunteers for doc changes (this is currently listed explicitly as
"does not work") and regtests.  It would make \time a bit peculiar since
its effect on timing would be on whatever the Timing context is (usually
Score) while its effect regarding tweaks would be in relation to where
the next Time_signature_engraver is to be found in relation to the \time
command.  So if you are working with a separate timing track containing
all \time commands, applying tweaks would not be all that practical.
Shrug.  I think that would still beat the current state.

And would fix your warning.

https://codereview.appspot.com/143450043/