Re: Add an alternative Drum Style - agostini-drums-style (issue 15086004

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Add an alternative Drum Style - agostini-drums-style (issue 150860044 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:16:42 +0000

Hello,

please find attached , the new version

thanks for you help to create the new patch set

Cordialement,
GOHIER Frédéric

https://codereview.appspot.com/150860044/diff/1/Documentation/notation/percussion.itely
File Documentation/notation/percussion.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/150860044/diff/1/Documentation/notation/percussion.itely#newcode271
Documentation/notation/percussion.itely:271: It typesets a typical drum
kit on a five-line staff created by