Re: Let \time in mid-measure work without warning in some cases (issue 1

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Let \time in mid-measure work without warning in some cases (issue 143450043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 22:06:48 +0000

On 2014/09/23 14:17:11, dak wrote:
\time 3/4 c2. \time 4/4 ...

we clearly want the new meter to start on the bar and not, say, have
time 4/4
notice that it only used up 3 beats and still has one to extend.

Thanks for the feedback.  I will contemplate the rest of it a little
later, but I want to clarify that the patch seems to work as we clearly
want it to for this case.  (I should add a regression test for it.)  Is
there something suspicious about my coding that made you think it would
not?

I believe that always starting a new bar at the time change will produce
incorrect measure numbers, but as I said, I will consider it more fully
later.

https://codereview.appspot.com/143450043/