Re: Add chord range to make-part-combine-music (issue 144170043 by addre

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Add chord range to make-part-combine-music (issue 144170043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 22:16:33 +0000

On 2014/09/19 13:51:55, dak wrote:
If you want to, I can rebase the respective branches on current master
and push
them into the central repository, and you can see whether you want to
pick up
work on them.

My first choice is to implement this change in a way that is acceptable
for 2.19 and easy for you to rebase to.

If that is not feasible and you expect your branch to make it into 2.19,
I would be willing to base this change on your branch.

If there is no way to get this change (and related partcombine changes)
into 2.19, I will postpone it indefinitely.  I am trying to make my
changes available to some friends in the near future.  If I can't get
them into the next stable release, I will end up just sharing my files
with them.  Once that is done, my main incentive for contributing them
here will be gone.

https://codereview.appspot.com/144170043/