Re: How can I change my email address for code reviews?

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: How can I change my email address for code reviews?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 22:09:51 -0400

On Sep 18, 2014, at 20:50 , Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 07:01:02PM -0400, Dan Eble wrote:
>> I’m using LilyDev.  ~/.gitconfig says address@hidden  I’ve tried removing
>> ~/.last_code_review_email_address.  I’ve even gone as far as running rm -f
>> ~/lilypond-git and getting it again with lily-git.tcl.  No go.  git cl
>> upload still uses the old address.  What am I missing?  Thanks in advance.
>
> Take a look at your ~/.gitconfig .  If lily-git.tcl inherits your
> old address from somewhere, it must be a user setting such as
> $HOME/.gitconfig or an "export GIT_EMAIL" or something like that.

Thanks for the response.  My ~/.gitconfig was correct, but I finally resolved
the problem by following these steps:

* remove ~/.codereview_upload_cookies
* create a patch of my work in progress
* delete my branch
* recreate my branch
* apply the patch
* commit
* git cl upload (it prompts for an email address)
—
Dan