Re: Check for Note_column interface before using grob. (issue141190043 b

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Check for Note_column interface before using grob. (issue141190043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 11:16:10 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "Dan Eble" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Keith OHara" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; "Daniel Eble" <address@hidden>; "Developers List" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 7:07 AM

Dan Eble <address@hidden> writes:

On Sep 9, 2014, at 06:27 , address@hidden wrote:

I will manually update the tracker issue for this, but please make sure
that if you do any updates to an issue that you also update the tracker
so the automatic test tools catch the patch. It was only because I was
randomly browsing my emails that I caught this. We don't want someone's
hard work to be wasted.

Thank you.  address@hidden was working for some Google services, but
not Google Code.  I created a new account
(address@hidden) that I will use for future work.  The
tracker shows that I’m logged in, so hopefully the automated
notification will work next time.

Well, if you take a look at the copied Email addresses in your mail,
you'll find that Keith and myself get along without a Gmail account.

I was under the impression that you had a Google account, but not a Google email address?

--
Phil Holmes