Re: lilypad.exe Japanese resource (menu, dialog, etc.)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: lilypad.exe Japanese resource (menu, dialog, etc.)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 15:25:22 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Masamichi HOSODA" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2014 10:21 AM

I noticed another problem in your attached zipped lilypad.exe.
Your lilypad.exe is not UNICODE version but ANSI version.
The file name of ANSI version lilypad should be "lilypad-ascii.exe".

The ANSI version lilypad cannot display Japanese characters
in default font (Courier New).
The UNICODE version lilypad can do it.

It is better to run "make clean", before building "lilypad.exe".
Otherwise, ANSI version objects may be mixed to UNICODE version "lilypad.exe".