Re: Issue 4083: Implement \tagGroup command (issue 137920043 by address@

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Issue 4083: Implement \tagGroup command (issue 137920043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 22:14:26 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/137920043/diff/40001/ly/music-functions-init.ly
File ly/music-functions-init.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/137920043/diff/40001/ly/music-functions-init.ly#newcode562
ly/music-functions-init.ly:562: more than one tag group defined with
@code{\\tagGroup}, there must be
On 2014/09/05 20:59:56, dak wrote:
On 2014/09/05 19:03:28, Trevor Daniels wrote:
> Tags cannot be members of more than one tag group ??

One tag cannot, multiple tags can.  How about renaming @var{tag} to
@var{tags}

OK, I see now why I misunderstood.  What I'd missed was: @var(tag) can
be a list of tags and those tags may separately be members of different
tag groups.  It's obvious now I see it, of course.  I think specifying
@var(tags) would help, as would including after "symbols" something
like, "Although each individual tag in @var{tags} must be a member of
only a single tag group, different tags may be members of different tag
groups.  If this is the case, there must be at least one matched tag in
every matched tag group for a tagged music expression to be retained."

https://codereview.appspot.com/137920043/