Re: Provide some more smob functionality and use it (issue 135240043 by

From: eble
Subject: Re: Provide some more smob functionality and use it (issue 135240043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 04:13:41 +0000

On 2014/09/01 03:35:43, dak wrote:
A separate commit, issue and testing seems called for and
I don't see a reason to stop the horses for this one if the trivial
course does
not work.  Do you want to try your hand on this one once issue4082 is
through?

I've been gearing up to contribute some part combiner improvements (IMO)
that have been gathering dust for 4-5 years.  If this new issue is still
up for grabs after I'm done with that, I'll be happy to try.

https://codereview.appspot.com/135240043/