Re: [SPAM] Re: Fonts for testing

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Fonts for testing
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 00:32:22 +0200

Am 03.08.2014 00:26, schrieb Abraham Lee:
On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Abraham, as fonts.openlilylib.org is "Under construction" you
should provide a download link for the fonts (or at least one plus
Gonville (for the braces), so others can actually test the patch.
Please send the link to the -devel list and possibly add it as a
comment to https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=4047
Best Urs
--
Urs Liska www.openlilylib.org <http://www.openlilylib.org>

Done.

Thanks.

You must have missed this post (I guess I didn't send it to the
-devel list at the time):

I _did_ read this, but
a) I thought it should be explicitly referenced in the context of the review
b) I didn't recall exactly where I read it.

Best
Urs

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Where-to-Download-the-New-Music-Fonts-tp165035p165044.html

Thanks for your help! It's nice to work with so many agreeable people.
-Abraham