Re: Add an expert font tree interface (issue 108700043 by address@hidden

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Add an expert font tree interface (issue 108700043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:40:39 +0000

from description:
Furthermore, it implements per-font scaling (e.g., to match the
x-heights
of different fonts used in the document).

This is very nice!  Please pardon a stupid question, but i failed to
find which place in the code is responsible for this.  Could you give me
a pointer?

No attempt has been made for
auto-detection of the x-height of a font; I guess that would require
delving into the C++-Pango parts, which is above my threshold.

That's something i'm interested in.  Most probably i won't have enough
time to tackle it soon, but someday i'd really like to implement such a
feature!

best,
Janek

https://codereview.appspot.com/108700043/