Re: some working grob properties are unlisted?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: some working grob properties are unlisted?
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 11:45:17 -0700

James wrote:
>> How is that list even generated?  I can't figure it out
>> from the source code.
>
> git grep 01e371f

James,

I know that the IR is auto-generated, I'm actually the one
who added the line you're referencing:
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=05eb689

What I'm looking for is the source of that particular list
of interfaces, which I can't figure out by tracing through
the auto-documentation code.  But your reply highlights an
even weirder problem: none of the commits ID's I documented
in the 05eb689 patch point to objects anymore.  I'll start a
new thread for that enigma, but in the meantime, anyone who
knows how InstrumentName gets its IR interface list (and how
I could add text-interface to it), please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark