Re: Issue 3997: \magnifyMusic: don't modify nested properties; reformat

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 3997: \magnifyMusic: don't modify nested properties; reformat code. (issue 110840044 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 21:09:21 +0000

On 2014/07/07 20:48:17, Mark Polesky wrote:
continued from http://codereview.appspot.com/103890046/#msg11

On 2014/07/07 18:22:09, dak wrote:

https://codereview.appspot.com/103890046/diff/250001/ly/music-functions-init.ly#newcode718
> ly/music-functions-init.ly:718: \context Voice {
> This would create a new Staff when using
> \new TabStaff { \magnifyMusic ...
>
> It would seem safer to use \context Bottom instead.

Wow, I didn't even know there was a context called Bottom.

There isn't.  Bottom is only an alias for any context that has no
\defaultchild.  So \context Bottom basically creates implicit child
contexts until bottoming out.

https://codereview.appspot.com/110840044/