Re: Issue 3991: \magnifyMusic - reluctantly surrender to issues 3987 and

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Issue 3991: \magnifyMusic - reluctantly surrender to issues 3987 and 3990. (issue 101690043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 16:58:38 +0000

Reviewers: J_lowe, pwm,

Message:
On 2014/07/05 14:17:23, pwm wrote:
Happened to see another little simplification.
Can be simplified: (lambda (x) x) is the same as x

Not in this case; guile would complain about unbound variable x.  I
could have used the guile function `identity', but I opted not to since
it's not documented in the guile manual.  I'll rewrite it though, so
that the `if' clause is inside the `lambda'.  But I'll do that in the
Issue 3942 patch set (http://codereview.appspot.com/103890046/).

Thanks

Until issues 3987 and 3990 are fixed, \magnifyMusic is broken, so I'm
turning off some of the intended functionality, and putting a note in
the docs.

This patch is based on another patch which hasn't been pushed yet:
http://codereview.appspot.com/103890046/

That's Patch Set 1.  You can click on the "Delta from patch set" to see
what I've done.

Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/101690043/

Affected files (+252, -19 lines):
  M Documentation/changes.tely
  M Documentation/notation/editorial.itely
  M ly/music-functions-init.ly
  M scm/music-functions.scm