Re: snippets/new

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: snippets/new
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:07:36 +0200

Hi Phil, Hi Dev,

Thank you Phil.
Actually, yes, for the past month Seba and I have worked pretty hard in order for the LSR to get a better access and a better output.
Should work fine now.
One thing though : regarding the "standalone" snippets, I've adapted the paper size for most of them (e.g. http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=432) so I was wondering if that could affect the docs tagged ones?
If yes, just say and I'll delete the custom paper size.

Cheers,
~Pierre