fixing German's Wikipedia entry of LilyPond

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: fixing German's Wikipedia entry of LilyPond
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 07:19:40 +0100 (CET)

Folks,

the German Wikipedia entry of LilyPond at

  https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/LilyPond

shows a few bars of a Stockhausen piano piece.  Unfortunately, it's of
bad quality: it contains input errors (cf. the plain text `pp'), the
typesetting of the score itself, and its conversion to SVG (resp. the
follow-up conversion to PNG).  This is not an advertisement for
Lilypond at all IMHO...

The input file (for version 2.12.2!) can be found here

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Klavierst%C3%BCcke_(Stockhausen)_Nr2-Klavierst%C3%BCck2-Anfang.svg

and a quick search for a scan of the original print gives me

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE2cMxY91rU

I'm quite sure that we can do that *much* better!

Any volunteer?  Unfortunately, I don't have time to do that by myself.

    Werner