Re: Fwd: Re: Issue 3719 in lilypond: Patch: CG: Add comment about git-cl

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Issue 3719 in lilypond: Patch: CG: Add comment about git-cl editor
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 10:00:04 +0100

Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> I keep getting these messages although David has pushed the patch. How
> can I (or someone) make the tracker aware of the push?

Usually the state should be updated by the pusher.  If you are aware of
an inconsistency, however, it won't go away by ignoring it.

I find it curious, by the way, that you are using a moniker of "LilyPond
Developmet Team" for the mailing list address (note the typo).  Did you
copy it from Janek?  He has fixed his by now.