Re: Black mensural notehead bug

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Black mensural notehead bug
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 19:18:52 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Guessing is your privilege, but as long as you don't guess something
supported by the manuals, I don't see anything that can be called a bug.

> It seems to me you shouldn't need to select a petrucci style to get
> these glyphs?

Petrucci uses mensural noteheads scaled to a different size.  So it's
not that surprising that Blackpetrucci uses blackmensural noteheads.

So we have any other style using _those_ noteheads?