PATCHES: Countdown for August 21 - 06:00 GMT

From: James
Subject: PATCHES: Countdown for August 21 - 06:00 GMT
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 10:54:52 +0100

Hello

Note: I won't be a bout on the 20th for the next, usual countdown so I have add to defer this a day. I hope this is OK.

Countdown – August 21st – 06:00 GMT

3468 Other David Kastrup Push lilypond-book and spaces in application name
3493 Enhancement David Kastrup Push Patch: Let Skyline's copy constructor use whole-sale copy construction of members
3408 Documentation Phil Holmes Push Doc suggestion: include final double bar in some Learning Manual examples
3214 Ugly Phil Holmes Push Insufficient spacing between footnote block and tagline

3494 Enhancement Julien Rioux Countdown Patch: make website fails on platforms where python3 is the default.
3499 Documentation Mark Polesky countdown Remove 'thickness from LedgerLineSpanner interface.
3498 Defect David Kastrup countdown fatal error with toplevel-markup-identifier
3494 Enhancement Julien Rioux countdown Patch: make website fails on platforms where python3 is the default.
3491 Enhancement Mark Polesky countdown Add \displayMarkup command.
3487 Enhancement David Kastrup countdown Patch: Make several special characters with or without backslash "shorthands"
3465 Critical keith Ohara countdown Pitched trill layout   Regression
3363 Critical Keith Ohara countdown Scripts misplaced with cross-staff slurs   Regression

James