Windows tutorial

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Windows tutorial
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 12:52:39 +0100

There have been occasional comments on -user to the effect that the current windows tutorial does not describe what actually occurs with the Windows install. I've downloaded the latest LilyPond version and redrafted the tutorial based on what now we see. I've also updated all the images.

Don't think it's worth making this into a patch at this point, since checking it would require the ability to make doc. I've put it on a web page:

http://www.philholmes.net/lilypond/windtut/

Comments?

--
Phil Holmes