Re: ssh problems (can't push to staging)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: ssh problems (can't push to staging)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 10:50:31 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Polesky" <address@hidden>
To: "James" <address@hidden>
Cc: "lilypond-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2013 7:47 AM

James wrote:

Failing all that if you send me git formatted patches, I can at least
push them for you while you sort this out. We've had some checkins
today, so you will probably need to make sure that it is rebased (?)
from current master before you make the patches if you want me to push
them for you.

Well, I can't even pull from master now, so I can't rebase my patches.
If you'd like, you could pull the diffs from Rietveld, rebase them yourself,
and use the Description fields as the commit messages:
https://codereview.appspot.com/10819043/
https://codereview.appspot.com/10700044
https://codereview.appspot.com/10774043/

Otherwise, you'll just have to wait for me to figure this out.

Grr. If anyone here could help me troubleshoot ssh, that would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
- Mark

p.s. just like old times...
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-08/msg00181.html

Have you tried something like git pull --verbose?

--
Phil Holmes