Re: Wikipedia

From: James
Subject: Re: Wikipedia
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 07:38:02 +0100

On 04/07/13 16:59, Phil Holmes wrote:
I note that someone has updated Wikipedia to change the title of the LilyPond page from GNU LilyPond to LilyPond, stating (somewhat accurately) that GNU isn't actually part of the name. I don't understand the principles around the use of GNU as part of the title, but wondered whether anyone could comment whether this is an acceptable change.

--
Phil Holmes