website suggestion: live Lilypond preview

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: website suggestion: live Lilypond preview
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 14:48:32 +0200

Hi,

when i was talking with MuseScore developers some time ago, they
mentioned that it would be great to have a "try lilypond in your
browser" thing on our website, similar to these:
http://tryhaskell.org/
http://try.github.io/levels/1/challenges/1

I have no idea how difficult that would be, but i agree that it would
be great!  At the very least we could perhaps have a prominent link to
tunefl/weblily/lilybin/mediawiki score extension live preview.
(should we have an issue for this?)

best,
Janek