Woodwind diagram for recorder

From: Dominique Faure
Subject: Woodwind diagram for recorder
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 16:30:23 +0200

Hi,

Few months ago, I suggested Mike Solomon (which was asking for work
during flight time) to add the regular recorder in the woodwind
diagram module, but for some reasons the request remained unanswered.

Having myself recently some travel time to spend, I managed to make it
myself, but the code nature (non-public module scheme functions),
prevent me to deliver it as a regular snippet.

Despite not having a computer configuration dedicated to development,
how could I manage to have these enhancements reviewed and
incorporated in the distribution?

--
Dominique