PATCHES: Countdown for 28th March - 19:00 GMT

From: James
Subject: PATCHES: Countdown for 28th March - 19:00 GMT
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 20:52:22 +0000

Hello,

A bit of a short interval this time as I will be off for the Easter Weekend - staging merge will continue to run but patch testing after Thursday evening will have to be done by someone else until I am back testing on Tuesday morning.

I'll then resume doing Patches Countdown on Tuesday 2nd April - 19:00.

Countdown – March 28th 2013 – 19:00 GMT

3134 Enhancement Mike Solomon Push Patch: Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface outside-staff positioning.
3230 Enhancement Mike Solomon Push Patch: Adds Ferneyhough hairpins to LilyPond.
3239 Enhancement Janek Warchol Push Patch: reorganize self_alignment_interface - part 1
3259 Defect Janek Warchol Push Patch: report a programming error when trying to align on empty parent
3262 Enhancement Janek Warchol Push Patch: Remove unused include in break-alignment-interface

3271 Enhancement David Kastrup Countdown Patch: Provide \absolute music function to complement \relative
3256 Enhancement Mike Solomon Countdown Patch: Eliminates side poisition calculations for system-start-text grobs.
1100 Enhancement David Kastrup Countdown \line inside \concat should keep its 'word-space
2922 Documentation David Kastrup Countdown Doc: \keepWithTag - update the existing docs in the manual to reflect new changes
3270 Enhancement David Kastrup Countdown Patch: Fix composition of markup lists containing markup command list calls

3269 Ugly Mike Solomon review Fingering not aligning vertically between 2.16.2 and 2.17.14   Regression
3010 Documentation Thomas Morley review Removes '-signs from vectors
1698 Defect Mike Solomon review Slurs and ties are not correct over repeats
3241 Ugly Mike Solomon review Tempo marks collide with dynamics   Regression

Patches moved to 'Needs_work' this countdown

3254 Enhancement Janek Warchol Needs-work Patch: don't abort aligning when grob's parent is a PaperColumn

Have fun

James