Re: Suggestions for participating institutions?

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Suggestions for participating institutions?
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:36:22 +0100

Regarding MusicXML support: Michael Good, the creator of MusicXML, is now working for MakeMusic (the creators of Finale), and the way I understood his comments on the MusicXML mailing list he would be very interested in LilyPond having MusicXML export functionality, too. Maybe you can even get him on board.

Reinhold

On 2013-03-26 18:27, David Kastrup wrote:> We would extend LilyPond to be able to directly export MusicXML and use

Reinhold Kainhofer, address@hidden, http://www.kainhofer.com
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886
 * Edition Kainhofer, Music Publisher, http://www.edition-kainhofer.com