Re: Eliminates side poisition calculations for system-start-text grobs.

From: dak
Subject: Re: Eliminates side poisition calculations for system-start-text grobs. (issue 7574048)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:59:38 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/7574048/diff/5001/input/regression/instrument-name-x-align.ly

https://codereview.appspot.com/7574048/diff/5001/input/regression/instrument-name-x-align.ly#newcode33
> input/regression/instrument-name-x-align.ly:33: \set Staff .
> instrumentName = \markup \right-column {
> Make no mistake: the previous code looked suspiciously asymmetric.
Is
> your change a cosmetic one, or is it related to other strange
behaviors
> like the \left-column/\column mismatch we had noticed elsewhere?
>
> https://codereview.appspot.com/7574048/

The latter - I noticed it clashed and have run into problems with
right column
in the past and decided to get rid of it.
I can put it in a different commit before pushing this one.

In general, separate issues should be separate commits even if you don't
want to start a tracker issue of its own for it.

Since one wants to be able to pinpoint stuff by bisection, the regtest
change should be in a commit before the rest.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7574048/