Re: PATCHES: Countdown - for March 26th 19:00GMT

From: James
Subject: Re: PATCHES: Countdown - for March 26th 19:00GMT
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 13:34:23 +0000

David,

If you can send me a git formatted patch off of current master - I'll be happy to push it for you.

james

On 23 March 2013 12:53, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 6:59 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Countdown – March 26th 2013 – 19:00 GMT

3134 Enhancement Mike Solomon Push Patch: Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface outside-staff positioning.
2924 Documentation David Nalesnik Push Doc: \startMeasureCount and \stopMeasureCount needs documenting

I don't have push privileges--could someone push the patch for issue 2924 for me?

Thanks,
David