shall we change self-alignment-interface to alignment-interface?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: shall we change self-alignment-interface to alignment-interface?
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 23:15:16 +0100

Hi,

I think the name "self alignment interface" is confusing: after all,
the class contains not only methods for aligning grobs on themselves,
but also for aligning them on their parents or other grobs.
What about changing class' (and file) name to alignment-interface, or sth else?
Similarly with properties self-alignment-[XY]: i was confused by them
for a long time, because they affect not only grob's own alignment,
but also to which point of its parent is the grob attached.

cheers,
Janek