a short explanation

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: a short explanation
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:04:33 +0100

Hi,

recently i've mixed several things together and made some mess.  I
apologize fo that.  Below i explain the situation so that you won't be
lost:

Issue 3239
https://codereview.appspot.com/7768043
Previous versions of this patch contained some changes that should've
been discussed separately - they are now separate issues.  At this
moment this patch is just a reorganization of
self-alignment-interface: it shouldn't change anything in LilyPond
output and user interfaces, nor introduce any regtest changes.

Issue 3254
https://codereview.appspot.com/7564044
This is a solution to a problem discussed in "alignment of unattached
lyrics - opinions needed".  I expect to send an improved version of
this patch later today.

Issue 3259
https://codereview.appspot.com/7533046
This change makes LilyPond report programming errors in some
situations that were previously ignored.  I believe they shouldn't be
ignored, but *i need your feedback on this*.

thanks,
janek