Re: Removes '-signs in vectors - follow-up (issue 7834043)

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Removes '-signs in vectors - follow-up (issue 7834043)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:26:20 +0000

On 2013/03/17 16:24:16, janek wrote:
This patch needs a review from someone more knowledgeable in
docs/snippets than
me.

+1

All I did was:
I copied the files from /Documentation/snippets into
/Documentation/snippets/new.
Removed the '-signs, deleted the comments above the old
version-statement, changed the version and ran
scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py

Concerning the version: The whole point of the issue is that '-signs in
vectors are superfluous.
Also, they were superfluous with former versions, perhaps always.
So I choosed 2.17.15 somewhat arbitrary, though, I see no problem here.

I didn't touch anything else. All other changes were made by
scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py

https://codereview.appspot.com/7834043/